- John Hunter Nemechek will pilot the No. 26 Stillhouse® Toyota GR Supra at Michigan International Speedway on Saturday for the fifth of multiple races with Sam Hunt Racing in 2022, marking his third-career NXS start at the 2-mile D-shaped oval in Brooklyn, Michigan.
- Sam Hunt Racing will make its second appearance at Michigan International Speedway.
- In 2021, Colin Garrett piloted the No. 26 to a Top-20 finish.
- Stillhouse® returns to the No. 26 car -- promoting its Black Bourbon and Spiced Cherry Whiskey flavors.
- About Stillhouse®: Stillhouse® is an award-winning American-made spirits portfolio encased in one-of-a-kind, unbreakable 100% stainless steel cans that go where glass can't. Forging a path that goes against the grain, Stillhouse® Spirits Co. was founded in 2016. From its inception, Stillhouse® has created a unique and differentiated platform in the spirits industry – from liquid to package – by defying industry norms, breaking through the monotony and all in a metal can that stands for the unbreakable spirit of America’s finest. Stillhouse® Whiskey is distilled in traditional copper stills then charcoal filtered for superior quality and taste, allowing the natural sweetness of the corn to shine throughout the mellow flavor and smooth finish that make this a truly versatile spirit. Stillhouse® whiskey is also available in Apple Crisp, Peach Tea and Spiced Cherry. All flavors are natural and gluten free. In 2018, Stillhouse® introduced Stillhouse® Black Bourbon and in 2019, the brand took the biggest spirits category head on with the debut of Stillhouse® Classic Vodka. Join the Unbreakable Nation by visiting www.Stillhouse.com.
- Nemechek will be making his seventh NXS start of the 2022 season.
- Nemechek scored Sam Hunt Racing's highest finish (third place) as a team at Richmond Raceway in the Spring of 2021. In 2022, he has picked up two top-five finishes for the team.
- 5th place - Phoenix Raceway
- 4th place - Darlington Raceway