No. 19 Menards/Criterion Appliances Toyota GR Supra News and Notes:
- JONES AT MICHIGAN: Brandon Jones has raced at Michigan International Speedway (MIS) five times in the NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) and three times in the ARCA Menards Series (AMS). In NXS, he has one top-five finish and four top-ten finishes with an average starting position of 12.8 and an average finishing position of 9.0. Jones has two AMS wins at MIS along with one pole, an average start of 2.0, and an average finish of 8.0.
- FEATURED ON THE HOOD: The No. 19 Menards Toyota GR Supra will carry the Criterion Appliances logo on the hood this weekend at MIS. For more information, visit https://www.menards.com/.
- INDIANAPOLIS XFINITY SERIES RECAP: Jones ran into electrical issues during practice and qualifying that led to a 36th-place start at the Indianapolis Road Course. The No. 19 crew made adjustments to the car throughout the race to help the handling. Jones took the checkered flag 15th in his Menards/DuPont Air Filters Toyota GR Supra.
- FOLLOW ALONG: Follow along for updates and a behind-the-scenes look at Jones 2022 NXS Season.
- RACE INFO: The NXS New Holland 250 is scheduled for 3:30 PM EST on Saturday, August 6. The race will be broadcasted on USA, MRN Radio, Sirius XM, and available to stream on the NBC Sports app.
From the Cockpit:
Brandon Jones: “The sheer amount of speed at Michigan makes it a really fun track, but there are definitely still opportunities to pass. I’m looking forward to getting back there. We finished second last year, so I feel like we are in a good place to improve on that run this weekend and hopefully get the No. 19 Menards/Criterion Appliances Toyota GR Supra in victory lane.”