23rd for Jason Bowles at Richmond
Jason Bowles brought home his 18th top-25 finish of the season thus far Friday night in the Virginia 529 College Savings Plan 250. Driving the Random Acts/Energize Ministries No. 81 Dodge Challenger presented by ITEX, Bowles kept his nose clean and was able to record a lead lap finish for his team at Richmond.
“Jason drove really hard all day,” explained crew chief John Monsam. “In the end we lost a few spots when our tires went away but Jason did a nice job of keeping the car underneath him and bringing it home in one piece.”
After practicing in the 30th position, Monsam and the crew made some changes to the car for qualifying. The changes worked as Jason was able to grid the Random Acts/Energize Ministries No. 81 into 21st position for the race.
Bowles ran as high as 17th during the 250 lap race Friday night at Richmond. The tires started to go away on the MacDonald Motorsports No. 81 Dodge in the late stages, dropping Bowles back to a 23rd place result.
“We’ll move on the Chicagoland now looking to bounce back from this race,” says Monsam. “The crew on this team just keeps digging and I really appreciate all of their hard work.”
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013