The holiday season is a time for giving and making dreams come true. Guests will have the chance to do both at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Saturday, December 26, as the track hosts a “Give Back at the Track” event from 10 am – 5 pm.
Guests will have the opportunity to experience the 1.5-mile oval in their personal vehicle, driving laps on the historic track following behind the track’s official pace car, a Ford Mustang Shelby.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Homestead-Miami Speedway’s charitable outreach program, “Driving for a Cause,” a donor-advised fund of the NASCAR Foundation.
Three different packages are available, and participants can purchase as many as they would like:
3 laps: $25
6 laps: $45
10 laps: $80
Both credit cards and cash will be accepted at the gate or online. Guests can purchase their laps package online by clicking here.
In addition, the following are guidelines that will be in place for the event:
- All vehicles must be street-legal
- A valid driver’s license must be presented to drive
- Drivers younger than 18 must be accompanied by, and drive with, an adult
- Everyone who enters the track will be subject to a COVID-19 screening process prior to entry
- Face coverings will be required for the screening process and ticket purchase, but not to drive
- Motorcycles are not permitted
- For the safety of everyone who comes through the gates, all participants must always remain in their vehicles
In less than three months, Homestead-Miami Speedway will play host to the third weekend of the NASCAR season with the Dixie Vodka 400 race weekend, February 27-28. It will consist of a NASCAR Xfinity Series race on Saturday, February 27, followed by the NASCAR Cup Series Dixie Vodka 400 on Sunday, February 28. Fans seeking tickets, as well as learning all safety protocol guidelines for the weekend, can visit www.HomesteadMiamiSpeedway.com or call 866-409-RACE (7223). Adult tickets start at just $35 for the Dixie Vodka 400 and $10 for kids 12 and younger.
Homestead Miami Speedway PR