World of Outlaws coming to Perris Auto Speedway March 20th
The World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series has released it’s 2021 schedule and a return to Southern California’s Perris Auto Speedway for the annual So Cal Showdown is slated for Saturday, March 20. It will be the touring series first appearance at the famous Riverside County half-mile clay oval since 2019.
Two-time defending World of Outlaws champion Brad Sweet at The PAS in 2019. Charles Fawcett photo.
The World of Outlaws 2020 appearance at The PAS was canceled, along with the remainder of the early season western swing, due to the Covid-19 crisis.
Advance tickets for the race will be on sale soon. Information is available at 1-844-347-8849.
Fans can stay up to date on track and driver news on The PAS social media efforts at the links below.
Twitter: Perris Auto Speedway on Twitter.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- March 7 Pennzoil 400 at LVMS is sold out
- Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series California Swing Called Off
- Football Standouts with Miami Ties – Dolphins’ Tua Tagovailoa and FOX NFL Analyst Jonathan Vilma - to Serve as Honorary Officials for Dixie Vodka 400
- World Wide Technology Raceway to host two job fairs in preparation for the 2021 season
- Parker Retzlaff chases first ARCA East top-five at Five Flags