The field has been narrowed and only 24 finalists remain for possible induction into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame’s Class of 2013. There is a five-way tie for 20th. The final inductees getting 51% of the votes at the end of this voting session will be the 2013 Inductees.
“Practically every form of racing, from stock cars to open wheel to motorcycles to airplanes are represented. They are drivers, car builders, engine builders, owners, pilots, pioneers and innovators,” states Executive Director, Grant Lynch.
THE TOP 24 FINALISTS FOR THE CLASS OF 2013:
Erwin “Cannonball” Baker
The Class of 2013 will be announced this summer, 2012.
International Motorsports Hall of Fame Announces Top-24 Finalists
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jesse Little Looking For Another Great Finish at Las Vegas
- Season And Track Champions To Be Decided In Macon Speedway Finale Saturday
- Charlotte Motor Speedway to Welcome Limited Fans When Bank of America ROVAL™ 400 Returns Oct. 11
- Three of a Kind: Blaney Hopes for Third Straight Talladega Triumph
- North-South Shootout Moves To Caraway Speedway Due To Pandemic