Easter weekend kicks off with a night under the lights Friday at, “The Concrete Jungle,” for the Bunny Run 190.
After the thrilling first Friday night race, focus quickly turns to the Bunny Run 190. Drivers, teams, and fans are eager for the chance to get back under the lights.
Along with the six exciting divisions of racing, there will be: Easter crafts with our Little Racers Club, giveaways, and two Easter baskets given out to one lucky boy and one lucky girl.
Friday nights festivities at the .375-mile banked concrete oval will feature exciting NASCAR Whelen All-American Series sanctioned racing action in Highland Sign Shop Late Model Stock Car division, Super Transmissions Modified Street class, Pure 4, Mod 4, Pure Street, and Vintage class.
- Kres Vandyke looks to capture win number 3 of the season in the Highlands Sign Shop LMSC class.
- The Super Transmissions Mod Street division is a tight battle for first with Trey Lane, Austin Peters and Kevin Wolfe
- Can anyone dethrone Kevin Canter in the Mod 4 class? He has won all four races this year.
- Doug Austin looks to go for three wins in a row in the Pure Street class.
- The Pure 4 class is still a tight three way battle for the lead between Bruce Crumbly, Keith Helton, and Brandon Southerland.
The Bunny Run 190 is scheduled for Friday, April 19 Spectator gates will open at 5 p.m. and racing at 8 p.m. Full race day schedule is coming soon. Adult grandstand admission Friday $12, with kids 12-and-under admitted FREE. Adult tier-parking admission $12 per person (plus a $12 vehicle parking spot fee), with kids 12-and-under admitted free.
- NASCAR license forms are available at the track office during the week, and they will also be available at pit sign-in the day of event.
- Tier-parking spots are available for season-long reservation at $100 per spot. With a reserved parking spot, weekly vehicle and admission costs still apply.
- An open practice is scheduled for Thursday April 18, from 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. and FREE for fans to come watch.
For more information on Kingsport Speedway, visit our website at -www.kingsportspeedway.com
Fresh content and updates can also be found on the tracks Facebook page (@KingsportSpeedway), Twitter (@KpSpeedway), Instagram (@KingsportSpeedway), Snapchat (@KptSpeedway), and YouTube (@KingsportSpeedway).