Walmart $99 Family Ticket Package Brings Savings to North Carolina NASCAR Fans
NASCAR fans in North Carolina can save on tickets to the upcoming Bank of America 500 on Oct. 13 with the Walmart Family Track Pack. The $99 package gives families four race tickets, four hot dogs, four sodas and one program – a total savings of more than $100.
"We are making races affordable and accessible for fans," said Rand Waddoups, senior director, Entertainment Properties and Brands, Walmart. "The Walmart Family Track Pack is a great value that gives local fans a way to take their whole family to the track together."
"NASCAR fans that descend into Cabarrus County spend millions of dollars that help our local economy by generating tax revenues for local governments, thereby reducing the property tax burden on residents," said Donna Carpenter, president and CEO of the Cabarrus County Convention & Visitors Bureau.
"The economic impact that visitors create trickles throughout the county, via hotels, restaurants and retail stores. In essence, the speedway is the driver, and we are the pit crew! It's a win-win for everyone," Carpenter added.
The Walmart Family Track Pack is available online at www.walmart.com/NASCAR and in Ticketmaster kiosks in select stores.
Race Time 2012 at Walmart
In addition to the race ticket package, the Walmart Race Time 2012 program gives fans authentic NASCAR merchandise and unique fan events at stores.
Beginning Oct. 9, select Walmart stores in the Charlotte area will host NASCAR fan events featuring real stock racing car displays and racing simulator machines – perfect to safely get behind the wheel and feel the power of NASCAR.
Additionally, Walmart stores will feature savings on authentic NASCAR merchandise such as T-shirts and racing flags, with even more items available on Walmart.com/NASCAR.
Participating stores in the Charlotte area include:
169 Norman Station Blvd.
2420 Supercenter Drive NE
323 S. Arlington St.
7735 N. Tryon St.
150 Concord Commons
5825 Thunder Road NW
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Evergreen Raceway, Mahoning Valley Speedway to run Hobby Stock Dual Track Series.Agreement reached on sharing select rules
- Sammy Smith to Compete in Full 2023 Nascar Xfinity Series Schedule With Joe Gibbs Racing
- GMS Racing Announces NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Crew Chief Lineup for the 2023 Season
- Race of Champions “Family of Series” Schedule Update – More Dates Added - Race of Champions Modified Series Getting Ready for a Huge 2023 Season
- INDYCAR Continuing Path with Sustainable Leadership in Motorsports