The NASCAR Foundation Finalizes Single Largest Donation
The NASCAR Foundation announced today its final installment of $100,000 as part of a record donation to Shands Hospital for Children at the University of Florida in Gainesville. In partnership with the V Foundation for Cancer Research, the commitment totaled $500,000 – the single largest donation that The NASCAR Foundation has been a part of to support a new pediatric oncology unit.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Evergreen Raceway, Mahoning Valley Speedway to run Hobby Stock Dual Track Series.Agreement reached on sharing select rules
- Sammy Smith to Compete in Full 2023 Nascar Xfinity Series Schedule With Joe Gibbs Racing
- GMS Racing Announces NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Crew Chief Lineup for the 2023 Season
- Race of Champions “Family of Series” Schedule Update – More Dates Added - Race of Champions Modified Series Getting Ready for a Huge 2023 Season
- INDYCAR Continuing Path with Sustainable Leadership in Motorsports