Kentucky ARCA Event Moved To Saturday
Tonight's ARCA Racing Series event at the Kentucky Speedway has been postponed to tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. Et. and will be televised at the conclusion of the modified event on Fox Sports 2.
Qualifying for the event was washed out, and the field was set by owner points. Points leader Frank Kimmel, will start the race from the pole tomorrow afternoon.
Brett has been following the sport of NASCAR since the beginning of the 2006 NASCAR Sprint Cup season. Since Brett was 13, he has had a passion of chasing a job in sports that not many get the opportunity of doing. He has been in the NASCAR media since the middle of the 2010 season. Since then, he has been a part of many racing podcast shows to improve his talents. You can find him on twitter @NASCAR_Brett.
Latest from Brett Winningham
- NCTS: Christian Eckes Wins Season Finale at Phoenix; Ben Rhodes Claims Second Championship Title
- ARCA West: Sawalich Wins at Phoenix; Hingorani Claims 2023 Title
- NCTS: Zane Smith Paces Practice; Sanchez Claims Homestead-Miami Speedway Pole
- ARCA: William Sawalich Wins Season Finale Shore Lunch 200 at Toledo
- NPS: Treyten Lapcevich Scores Victory and Series Title at Delaware Speedway