Myatt Snider to Drive the No. 13 Tenda Ford F-150 This Weekend at World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway
ThorSport Racing announces Myatt Snider will pilot the No. 13 Tenda Ford F-150 this weekend at World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway (WWTR) near St. Louis, Missouri.
With one start at the track in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, Snider started the 2018 event 14th, where he raced to a fourth-place finish. The 2018 Sunoco Racing Rookie of the Year, Snider amassed three top-five and eight top-10 finishes on his way to the honor that included 55 laps led.
"We had one of our best finishes of the year last season at Gateway, and I can't wait to see what we can do again this year with the No. 13 Tenda team and ThorSport Racing," noted Snider. "I'm really thankful for Duke and Rhonda Thorson to give me the chance to step back into the truck and compete this weekend. I'm pumped for the race, and to work with many of my guys from last year on the No. 13 Ford Performance team."
Snider has made two starts in 2019 recording a season-best finish, sixth, at Martinsville Speedway.
Televised action for the CarShield 200 presented by CK Power at WWTR will air Saturday, June 22, at 10 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 1 (FS1) / FOX Sports App. Additional coverage can be found via the Motor Racing Network (MRN) and SiriusXM Channel 90.
« Fans Can Win a 2019 Chevrolet Silverado & $10,000 if Brett Moffitt Wins at World Wide Technology Raceway Saturday Carshield to Sponsor Chastain, Niece Motorsports in Carshield 200 »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dixon Runs Away from Field for Breakthrough Victory on IMS Road Course in GMR Grand Prix
- Vandyke earns third straight win, Canter, Dockery, Helton, Phelps and Barnes also visit victory lane
- Bristol Motor Speedway's TN Strong to be sold at Food City stores and during NASCAR All-Star race
- Pennzoil 150 results from Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Avedisian locks into John Hinck feature, will race for $20k tonight