NGOTS: Rowdy picks up 52nd Truck win in dominating fashion.
Kyle Busch picked up his 52nd career NASCAR Truck victory Saturday evening from Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Georgia.
Busch dominated the Ultimate Tailgating 200 after leading 92 of the 130 laps, including all three stage victories. The owner-driver had to overcome a vibration from a loose wheel early in the race, which set Busch’s Cessna Tundra back in the pack on a restart. It took Busch only 24 laps to regain the lead on lap 78. From there, Busch only gave it away once, Johnny Sauter passed Busch on the lap 88 restart and led for five laps.
The historic 52nd win for Kyle Busch makes him the all-time win leader in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series (NGOTS), breaking a tie with four-time NGOTS Champ and NASCAR Hall of Famer, Ron Hornaday Jr.
Latest from Adam Coon
- Dixon carries momentum to Road America for IndyCar doubleheader
- Dixon claims IndyCar's return race with Texas domination
- Boyd gets first NASCAR win after NASCAR rules illegal move for Sauter.
- Custer, Bell duke for 5th Xfinity wins of season at Kentucky
- Cindric makes strategy call to give Newgarden 3rd win of the season