Grant Enfinger - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Recap
Grant Enfinger Race Recap:
Grant Enfinger, driver of the No. 98 Champion Power EquipmentToyota Tundra, made his track debut at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (CTMP) in Sunday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) 250. Starting 16th, the ThorSport Racing driver finished 15th in Stage 1, and fourth in Stage 2, battling a Toyota Tundra that was, "tight on the right-handers" throughout the 64-lap event. Restarting 14th for the final 20 lap shootout, Enfinger ran as high as eighth, but settled for a 13th-place finish behind race winner, Austin Cindric.
" I had a lot of fun, and appreciate the opportunity. Today just wasn't good enough. I feel like I've figured out where we were struggling in the race. We made some good swings at it. The guys on pit road did a good job, we were just flat out not good enough. We will learn from it, and come back at Chicago."
« Cody Coughlin - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Recap Ben Rhodes - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park Recap »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR Brickyard 400 viewership on NBC up 46% vs. 2019
- Crowe Equipment Signs on with Spencer Boyd for Multiple Races
- Harvick Powers Away in Overtime To Earn Third Big Machine Hand Sanitizer 400 Victory
- MAVTV Motorsports Network Launches Free “MAVTV Select” Channel on VIZIO SmartCast® TVs
- Custer Earns Career Best Cup Finish at Indianapolis