NCWTS Qualifying Cancelled From Kentucky
SPARTA, Ky.— With persistent rains in the area, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series qualifying has been cancelled from Kentucky Speedway.
NASCAR tried their best efforts to dry and the the track ready for Truck qualifying, but rained quickly returned to the track. The field will be set per the rule book.
Johnny Saucer will lead the field to green. Christopher Bell will start second. Chase Briscoe will start third, but will go to the rear due to a backup. Matt Crafton will start fourth. Ben Rhodes will round out the top-five. Joe Nemechek is the lone driver to head home due to not having enough attempts.
NASCAR hopes to get Xfinity practice in later this evening.
I am 19 years old from Atlanta, GA. I have been following motorsports since I was born. Motorsports has been "passed down" in my family. I am named after NASCAR Hall of Famer, William Caleb Yarborough, also known as Cale. Growing up in the southeast, racing was something that was a Sunday tradition after church. What an honor it is to share that passion with others.
Latest from Caleb Whisler
- NXS: Austin Cindric captures his first Xfinity Series title at Phoenix Raceway
- NXS: Harrison Burton becomes the youngest winner at Martinsville Speedway
- NGOTS: Brett Moffitt punches ticket to Phoenix with win at Kansas
- NXS: AJ Allmendinger wins at rainy Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval
- NXS: Justin Haley wins Xfinity Playoff race at Talladega