SS Green Light Racing Announces NCWTS Debut for Matt Mills
Earlier this season, SS Green Light Racing announced the addition of 19-year-old New Philadelphia, Ohio driver Matt Mills to it's 2016 driver roster.
With sponsorship from Thompson Electric, Mills will make his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut on Wednesday, August 17 at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee driving SS Green Light Racing's No. 07 Chevrolet Silverado.
"It's a dream come true to be racing in NASCAR," Mills said. "I cannot thank SS Green Light Racing and Thompson Electric enough for the opportunity to drive the No. 07 Chevrolet Silverado. Bristol is a bucket list track for any race fan, let alone race car driver. Making my debut at such a historic race track is going to be really special."
The UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway is scheduled for Wednesday, August 17 at 8:30 p.m. EDT live on FOX Sports 1.
SS Green Light Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Darlington Raceway to celebrate Daytona Day with community watch party on Sunday, Feb. 16
- TMS to host free Daytona Speedweeks parties
- DAYTONA 500 Champion Denny Hamlin To Participate in Special DAYTONA 500 Ticket Package
- HighPoint Partners with Stewart-Haas Racing
- Howie DiSavino III to Drive for Win-Tron Racing in NASCAR’s Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series
More in this category: « Brett Moffitt Returns to Red Horse Racing for Three Events Austin Cindric To Drive Third Brad Keselowski Racing Entry at Bristol, Mosport and Talladega »