SS Green Light Racing Announces NCWTS Debut for Matt Mills
Earlier this season, SS Green Light Racing announced the addition of 19-year-old New Philadelphia, Ohio driver Matt Mills to it's 2016 driver roster.
With sponsorship from Thompson Electric, Mills will make his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut on Wednesday, August 17 at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee driving SS Green Light Racing's No. 07 Chevrolet Silverado.
"It's a dream come true to be racing in NASCAR," Mills said. "I cannot thank SS Green Light Racing and Thompson Electric enough for the opportunity to drive the No. 07 Chevrolet Silverado. Bristol is a bucket list track for any race fan, let alone race car driver. Making my debut at such a historic race track is going to be really special."
The UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway is scheduled for Wednesday, August 17 at 8:30 p.m. EDT live on FOX Sports 1.
SS Green Light Racing PR
« Brett Moffitt Returns to Red Horse Racing for Three Events Austin Cindric To Drive Third Brad Keselowski Racing Entry at Bristol, Mosport and Talladega »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Bell On Podium In USAC Eastern Midget Week At Kutztown
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Michigan & Road America
- And Then There Were Three: Talladega Superspeedway’s October Race Weekend Now to Feature a Trio of NASCAR Playoff Races
- Martinsville Speedway to Host NASCAR’s Penultimate Races of the Season on Oct. 30-Nov. 1
- NASCAR Expands Fall Race Weekend at Richmond Raceway on Sept. 10-12