Burton Qualifies 15th At Talladega
Harrison Burton and the DEX Imaging team are set to start Sunday’s YellaWood 500 at Talladega Superspeedway from 15th place.
Burton and his No. 21 Mustang earned that spot with a lap at 179.128 miles per hour in Saturday’s qualifying session. There was no practice for this race, which marks the Wood Brothers’ 100th start at the 2.66-mile superspeedway.
Sunday’s 188-lap race is scheduled to start just after 1 p.m. (2 p.m. Eastern Time) with TV coverage on NBC.
Stage breaks are planned for Laps 60 and 120.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Speedway Motorsports Promotes Industry Veteran Matt Greci To Senior Vice President and General Manager at Nashville Superspeedway
- Grant Racks Up 2nd Straight Mike Curb USAC National Drivers Title in 2022
- Fire Suppression Solutions Partners With Thorn and Jones for Snowball Derby
- GoFas Racing Enters the National Spotlight with Carson Kvapil
- Rising Music Star Erin Kinsey to Perform at The 2022 NASCAR Awards