No. 19 Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota Camry TRD News and Notes
- TRUEX AT KANSAS: Martin Truex Jr. is a two-time NASCAR Cup Series winner at Kansas Speedway. The Mayetta, New Jersey native swept the track’s races during his 2017 championship campaign. Overall, Truex has posted five consecutive top-10 finishes and nine top-10s in his past 10 starts at the 1.5-mile track.
- DARLINGTON RECAP: Truex finished 24th in last weekend’s race at Darlington Raceway after being involved in a multi-car accident late in the race. The day started off strong for Truex and the No. 19 team as they posted top-five finishes in both stages. On a late-race restart, Truex found himself in the middle of a three-wide battle exiting turn two. Unfortunately for Truex, his No. 19 Camry ended up spinning across the track in front of the majority of the field. The resulting damage ended his day prematurely.
- AUTO-OWNERS: Auto-Owners Insurance will be featured as the primary sponsor of Truex’s No. 19 Camry TRD for Sunday’s race at Kansas Speedway. The Lansing, Michigan-based company offers multiple lines of insurance, including life, home, auto and business to customers in 26 states. 2022 marks Auto-Owners’ fourth year with Joe Gibbs Racing as they will once again be featured for eight races on the No. 19 Camry TRD. To learn more about Auto-Owners, visit www.auto-owners.com.
- JGR AT KANSAS: Joe Gibbs Racing has earned seven NASCAR Cup Series wins at Kansas Speedway. In 107 combined starts at the 1.5-mile tri-oval, the organization has tallied 28 top-five finishes, 46 top-10s, two pole awards and 1,325 laps led. Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth, and Tony Stewart have all taken JGR to victory lane in Kansas.
- TUNE IN: Coverage of this weekend’s NASCAR Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway begins Sunday, May 15, at 3 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 1, MRN Radio, and Sirius XM NASCAR Radio.
Martin Truex Jr., Driver of the No. 19 Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota Camry TRD
Talk about going to Kansas this weekend…
“Kansas has been a good place for us the last handful of years, so I think we’re all excited to go there. James (Small, crew chief) and the guys have been bringing great cars to the track and that has been promising with how well we’ve ran the last few weeks. We just need to avoid the mistakes that have cost us a good finish at the end of the day, but I’m excited about the progress we have made the last few weeks. If we continue to do that, we’ll be able to put ourselves in contention.”
- Three Tundras in the Top-Five at Vegas - March 1, 2024
- Champion Car Owners Impressed With Austin Williams Debut - March 1, 2024
- Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200 presented by Westgate Resorts results from Las Vegas Motor Speedway - March 1, 2024