McDowell Looks to Secure Playoff Birth with Chicago Pneumatic Compressors at Daytona
McDowell on the Daytona Road Course:
"It's a big weekend for us at the Daytona Road Course. We have Chicago Pneumatic Compressors back on board for their second race of the season, and I can't wait. Like I said, it's a big weekend because only a handful of NASCAR Cup Series drivers have experience on this course and I'm one of them. I've been fortunate enough to compete in seven 24 Hours of Daytona races over the years, so it's going to be a lot of fun to unload and see what we have.
"There's no practice or qualifying, but everyone at Front Row Motorsports has put a lot of work into this weekend and we know that it's a good chance for us to potentially steal a win and lock ourselves into the playoffs."
« Daniel Suarez CommScope Driver Sees Opportunity in Daytona Road Course Go Bowling 235 starting lineup at Daytona International Speedway »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- “Drydene 400” NASCAR Cup Series race set for Sunday, May 16 at Dover International Speedway
- 2021 NASCAR Cup Series race date at Nashville Superspeedway set for Father’s Day, Sunday, June 20
- Statement from Marcus Smith on 2021 NASCAR Schedule
- LVMS announces NASCAR Cup dates for 2021
- NASCAR Cup Series set to return to Auto Club Speedway, February 28, 2021