2019 NASCAR Cup Series Rules Overview
- Spoiler: 8” x 61”
- Splitter: 2” overhang, 10.5” wings at ends of splitter (near tires)
- Radiator pan: 37” in front tapered to 31” with vertical fences
- Aero ducts: Used at majority of oval tracks larger than 1 mile
- 750 HP: 1.17” tapered spacer (Used at short tracks and road courses)
- 550 HP: 0.922” tapered spacer (Used at oval tracks larger than 1 mile)
- Enhanced vehicle chassis mandatory at all tracks (previously announced)
- Adding 3 long block engine seals in points races. These are in addition to the 13 short block seals introduced this season.
- 25% reduction in testing (3 organizational tests, down from 4; 3 teams at each Goodyear test, down from 4).
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kevin Harvick sweeps weekend doubleheader with victory in Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan International Speedway
- RCR Post Race Report - Consumers Energy 400
- Suárez 26th in Michigan Doubleheader Nightcap
- John Hunter Nemechek Post-Race Report: Michigan 2
- Newman Perseveres for 13th-Place Finish in Michigan