1000Bulbs.com Joins Ragan at Auto Club Speedway
Ragan on Fontana
"I enjoy the West Coast swing ending in California. Auto Club Speedway is a unique place, and I do enjoy racing there. It's got a worn-out track surface that allows you to run any lane on the racetrack that you desire. I think cutting it back to 400 miles was a good change. It gives drivers a little more sense of urgency. It's all about horsepower and getting through those corners. We've usually got really good horsepower with the Roush Yates engine program. You also have to try and take care of your tires.
"We've got 1000Bulbs.com on our Ford for the California race. They were new to our sport for a race last fall with our 38 team, and now they're back with us for several more races in 2018 and we're proud to have them. It's great to have partners like that come out to the track, bring a lot of people and have a lot of fun in Southern California."
Ragan Fontana Stats
15 starts, 1 top-10, 5 top-15s, 7 top-20s
Best finish: 7th
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Perris Auto Speedway releases 2020 schedule
- Dover Motorsports, Inc. President and CEO Denis McGlynn receives prestigious Buddy Shuman Award
- Raise Your Cans: Busch Beer Wins NASCAR Marketing Achievement Award
- Allgaier Continues JRM Dominance of NASCAR Xfinity Series Most Popular Driver Award
- The VIROC Gets Revamped For 2020 Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals Presented by General Tire