The sound of 40 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series stock cars rumbling around the 2.5-mile Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway during the 60th running of the Daytona 500 on Feb. 18 will be augmented by 500 fans cheering in unison to toast the start of the 2018 racing season.
The iconic #BUSCHHHHH harmony will echo throughout the World Center of Speed as 500 guests of Busch beer take in the Great American Race after meeting Kevin Harvick, the 2014 NASCAR Cup Series champion and driver of the No. 4 Busch Ford Fusion for Stewart-Haas Racing.
Earning a chance to join this exclusive group is easy:
- Find a checkered flag can in specially marked 18, 24 and 30 packages of limited-edition Busch and Busch Light, or download the can wrap at www.Busch.com.
- For imagery of can and packaging, click here.
- Take a photo or video celebrating like you’re in victory lane with your checkered can or can wrap.
- Share your photo or video using any of the methods below:
- On Instagram and Twitter, enter by posting your photo or video with #BuschToDaytona and #Contest from a public account.
- On Facebook, enter by posting your photo or video with #BuschToDaytona and #Contest on Busch’s wall, comments or by direct message.
- For California residents, use #BuschToDaytonaCA and #Contest2.
Busch received a lot of love from consumers last year when it introduced the Busch Guy in the brand’s first ever Super Bowl commercial. In 2018, Busch is rewarding its loyal drinkers who have been dedicated brand fans from the start. Two hundred and fifty winners will be chosen, and each will be able to invite one lucky friend for an all-inclusive trip3 to the Daytona 500. Busch will take care of travel, lodging and meals. It’s Daytona done right.
“The Daytona 500 is the biggest race of the year, so we decided to make ‘500 to the 500’ our biggest promotion of the year,” said Chelsea Phillips, Vice President of Value Brands at Anheuser-Busch. “It’s the race that kicks off the whole season, and the lead up to the Daytona 500 makes it one of the most anticipated events in all of sports. It’s the Super Bowl of racing. The weather will be warm, the Busch will be cold, and Kevin Harvick will be out front. We’ll get to enjoy all of it with 500 of our most passionate fans.”
“The Daytona 500 is the biggest race we run every year,” Harvick said. “You always hear about people who say winning the Daytona 500 isn’t like winning any other race – and it’s not – it’s the Daytona 500. After you win it and you see all the things that come with it, you learn very quickly that the Daytona 500 is special. It means a lot to this sport, and it’s an honor to have my name on the Harley J. Earl trophy. With 500 of our biggest Busch fans at this year’s Daytona 500, a win just might make for the biggest victory party Daytona has ever seen.”
Busch is in its third year as a primary partner of Harvick and Stewart-Haas Racing, extending its storied NASCAR history. Busch first became involved in NASCAR in 1978 when it sponsored the Busch Pole Award. The brand has been engrained in the sport ever since, introducing the Busch Clash in 1979, serving as the title sponsor of NASCAR’s stepping-stone division to the Cup Series from 1984 through 2007, as well as being the “Official Beer of NASCAR” from 1988 through 1997.
1 See official rules at www.busch.com for entry, California entry, prizes and details.
2 Checkered can and checkered can wrap is not part of the entry for California residents.
3 See official rules at www.busch.com for entry, California entry, prizes and details.
TSC/Busch Beer PR
- NASCAR Drivers to Sign Autographs at Fan Zone Souvenir Trailers - February 23, 2024
- East Coast Indoor Dirt Nationals: A Unique Dirt Track Auto Racing Event inside Trenton’s CURE Insurance Arena Kicks off Friday Night - February 23, 2024
- Front Row Motorsports Heads to the Atlanta Motor Speedway - February 23, 2024