Crew Chief Decision Has Been Made for 2018 Germain Racing No. 13 Chevrolet Program
Today, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series team Germain Racing announces that their 2018 No. 13 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 program will be led by a new crew chief to be announced at a later date.
Crew chief Robert "Bootie" Barker will remain in his role for the No. 13 GEICO / GEICO Military Chevrolet, driven by Ty Dillon, for the duration of the 2017 season but will not be with Germain Racing in 2018.
For more information on Germain Racing, visit GermainRacing.com or follow the team on Twitter @GermainRacing or Facebook.com/GermainRacing.
Germain Racing PR
« Auto-Owners Insurance Increases Primary Sponsorship Danica Patrick Back to the 'Valley of the Sun' »
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Hill Pads Point Cushion with Runner-Up Finish at Texas
- Trotter Tops BMR Drivers In ACRA Action At Kern
- Accident in Final Stage Relegates Chandler Smith to 21st-Place Finish at Texas
- Newgarden Wins at St. Pete, Falls 16 Points Short of Champion Dixon in Dramatic Race
- 2020 GMS Racing Gander Trucks Texas Recap