1000Bulbs.com Joins Ragan’s 38 Team at Phoenix
Front Row Motorsports will bring another new partner to the race track this season, with 1000Bulbs.com joining David Ragan’s No. 38 team as primary sponsor for the Nov. 12 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Phoenix International Raceway.
The Internet-based lighting retailer offers light bulbs, commercial fixtures, Christmas lights, lighting controls and other lighting products. Founded in 1996, 1000Bulbs.com has grown from two to 250 employees and today sells nearly a half million dollars a day in light bulbs and fixtures, with founder Kim Pedersen earning the 2010 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award along the way.
The partnership announcement – 1000Bulbs.com’s first in NASCAR – comes on the heels of the launch of the company’s first television ad campaign. Both are big steps in the retailer’s marketing efforts as the Garland, Texas-based business continues to grow.
“We understand what it’s like to start small and grow a business from the ground up, so we can relate to Front Row Motorsports and how they’ve grown year to year in the sport of NASCAR,” Pedersen said. “We’re getting a lot of new exposure with our new ad, and we’re looking forward to getting our name in front of race fans, too.”
“This is a perfect opportunity for 1000Bulbs.com to get their name in front of a new audience and drive some traffic to their website,” Ragan said. “Everybody uses lighting, and NASCAR fans are always very supportive of our partners. If fans check out 1000Bulbs.com and talk with the good customer service folks, I’m sure they’ll keep going back.”
The Can-Am 500 at Phoenix International Raceway will air live on NBC at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Richmond Raceway & Virginia Lottery Partner for Concert Series at Virginia Credit Union LIVE
- The BIGGEST Party in the South Returns – the “Big One on the Blvd.” at Talladega Superspeedway – with Blasts from the Past!
- Flores missing qualifying on Friday at Atlantic City but still plans to win on Saturday
- Kurt Busch Continues Commitment to Veterans and Active Duty Servicemembers Through Race Ticket Giveaway Program
- RCR Names Andy Street as No. 21 NXS Crew Chief