M&M'S® Racing And Kyle Busch Drop Green Flag On M&M'S Caramel
Racing is a team sport, so to celebrate the launch of new M&M'S® Caramel Chocolate Candies, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series® Champion Kyle Busch has recruited an all-star team to "unsquare" the ride-along and try M&M'S newest flavor, M&M'S Caramel. In the new video series "Riding with Kyle Busch," Kyle puts wife Samantha, country music superstar Jake Owen, pro football player Greg Olsen and fellow Joe Gibbs Racing driver Daniel Suarez in the passenger seat to talk about fatherhood, car repair and everything in between.
Each of the conversations in the series are as unique as new M&M'S Caramel itself. The days of the square-shaped, square-wrapped caramel candies are history as M&M'S has updated one of the most popular flavors by covering soft caramel in a delicious, candy coated shell.
With Kyle Busch behind the wheel to celebrate the new caramel-filled fun of M&M'S Caramel, M&M'S took "unsquaring" the ride-along one step further. Kyle and his caramel crew spend time behind the wheel of a variety of unique Toyota vehicles, including a Toyota Racing Development (TRD) outfitted Camry, 4Runner, Highlander, and even a tricked out Toyota Sienna minivan.
View the Videos
Available on M&M'S YouTube Channel, the four part series includes:
- Kyle Busch and Jake Owen in the Expedition Overland Toyota 4Runner
- Kyle and Samantha Busch in the Toyota Sienna Extreme
- Kyle Busch and Greg Olsen in the Toyota SEMA Edition TRD Land Cruiser
- Kyle Busch and Daniel Suarez in the Toyota SEMA Edition TRD Camry
"What I love about M&M'S is that they're all about innovation and always changing it up," explained Kyle Busch, driver of the No. 18 M&M'S Caramel Toyota. "For me, caramel has always been a little square, so it's great to be part of the M&M'S Caramel launch that gives a familiar flavor a modern and fun chocolate makeover. Taking that theme to the ride-along and spending time with Jake Owen, Greg Olsen, Daniel Suarez and Samantha was great fun."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- MLB, NASCAR, And NHRA Sign On To Partner With Marcus Lemonis' Plating Change Program In Support Of Local Restaurants And People In Need
- Gift of Lights returns to TMS with already COVID-19 friendly drive-thru experience
- Newman Featured in MotorTrend Season Documentary
- Ryan Truex Joins Niece Motorsports Full Time in 2021
- Black Friday sale specials for Texas Motor Speedway 25th Anniversary