Aric Almirola Released from Kansas Hospital
Aric Almirola, driver of the No. 43 Richard Petty Motorsports Ford, has been released from a local Kansas hospital and will fly back to his home in Mooresville, N.C. today.
Almirola suffered a compression fracture to his T5 Vertebra after a multi-car accident at Kansas Speedway Saturday night. Almirola is mobile and will follow-up with his doctors in Charlotte.
Richard Petty Motorsports will provide further updates when available.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kaz Grala Returning to Richard Childress Racing in 2020
- FOX Sports Opens 2020 NASCAR RACE HUB Season Live From Super Bowl Week in South Beach
- New England favorite Galko enters Atlantic City Indoor Racing events, January 31 - February 1
- Speedy Cash Expands Partnership with Front Row Motorsports in 2020
- Diversified Motorsports Enterprises welcomes new team partner Teletrac Navman