Biffle Has A New Gig
After his abrupt departure from Roush-Fenway Racing, Greg Biffle has a new gig. The gig is not in a car, but on television.
Biffle will join NASCAR on NBC’s “NASCAR America” beginning on March 1st. Biffle will be a recurring guest on the program.
Biffle made the announcement on social media:
Biffle competed in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series for 15 years. He had a career total of 19 wins, 92 top-fives, 175 top-10's, and 13 poles. Biffle only had four "did not finishes" throughout his career.
I am 19 years old from Atlanta, GA. I have been following motorsports since I was born. Motorsports has been "passed down" in my family. I am named after NASCAR Hall of Famer, William Caleb Yarborough, also known as Cale. Growing up in the southeast, racing was something that was a Sunday tradition after church. What an honor it is to share that passion with others.
Latest from Caleb Whisler
- NXS: AJ Allmendinger wins Alsco 300 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- NXS: Austin Cindric captures his first Xfinity Series title at Phoenix Raceway
- NXS: Harrison Burton becomes the youngest winner at Martinsville Speedway
- NGOTS: Brett Moffitt punches ticket to Phoenix with win at Kansas
- NXS: AJ Allmendinger wins at rainy Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval