Joey Logano (0 Wins, 4074 Points) – Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and at least one lap led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Kyle Busch (0 Wins, 4074 Points) - Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and the most laps led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
The following drivers can only guarantee a clinch with a win. The could also clinch on points with help:
Matt Kenseth (0 Wins, 4073 Points)
Denny Hamlin (0 Wins, 4072 Points)
Kevin Harvick (0 Wins, 4056 Points)
Kurt Busch (0 Wins, 4040 Points)
2016 NSCS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Justin Barcia Takes Third-Straight Supercross 450SX Class Opening Round Win
- Mahoning Valley Speedway reveals 2021 Hall of Fame Series honorees
- Rules for new Perris Auto Speedway/Ventura Raceway So Cal Sportsman Sprint Car Series
- Kyle Bronson Wins Sunshine Nationals Pro Late Model Finale At Volusia
- Larson Goes Back-To-Back At The Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals