Joey Logano (0 Wins, 4074 Points) – Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and at least one lap led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Kyle Busch (0 Wins, 4074 Points) - Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and the most laps led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
The following drivers can only guarantee a clinch with a win. The could also clinch on points with help:
Matt Kenseth (0 Wins, 4073 Points)
Denny Hamlin (0 Wins, 4072 Points)
Kevin Harvick (0 Wins, 4056 Points)
Kurt Busch (0 Wins, 4040 Points)
2016 NSCS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Darlington Raceway Partners with State of South Carolina for In It To Win It 200
- HaasTooling.com Racing: Cole Custer Watkins Glen Advance
- Hill Hitting on All Cylinders Coming to "The Glen"
- DGR ARCA Menards Series Race Advance: Watkins Glen
- Austin Wayne Self | AM Racing Watkins Glen International Preview