Joey Logano (0 Wins, 4074 Points) – Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and at least one lap led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
Kyle Busch (0 Wins, 4074 Points) - Would clinch on points with a second-place finish and the most laps led. With a win, would clinch a next round spot on wins.
The following drivers can only guarantee a clinch with a win. The could also clinch on points with help:
Matt Kenseth (0 Wins, 4073 Points)
Denny Hamlin (0 Wins, 4072 Points)
Kevin Harvick (0 Wins, 4056 Points)
Kurt Busch (0 Wins, 4040 Points)
2016 NSCS Phoenix Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dillon and GEICO team remain strong with 18th place finish at Michigan
- Eight Winners among Talented Field for 104th Indianapolis 500 Presented by Gainbridge
- Motorsports madness - 104th Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR races at Daytona headline next three weekends across NBC Sports
- Summer Nationals at RICO Bullring Canceled
- 104th Running Community Hub Encourages Fans To Embrace ‘500’ Spirit this August