NSCS Daytona Starts: 15
Best Daytona Finish: 3rd
"Front Row Motorsports always brings great cars to the superspeedways. They draft well, they suck up well, and we're always in contention for a win. We obviously have to race our way into the field with a good finish on Thursday in our Duel, but I know we can do it as long as we don't get caught up in someone else's mistake. It'll be a combination of being cautious and aggressive at the same time.
"I'm grateful to Front Row Motorsports and Bob Jenkins for the opportunity. The No. 35 team has worked hard on the car to get the most out of it, and we'll definitely leave it all on the track on Thursday."
David Gilliland Daytona 500 Preview
Speedway Digest Staff Monday, Feb 15 2350
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Speedway Digest Staff
Follow us on Twitter @SpeedwayDigest
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- New poll: Fairgrounds Speedway neighbors, county residents overwhelmingly support proposed Bristol Motor Speedway renovations, lease partnership
- Shock & Awe: Seavey “Sends It” to Late-Race Victory at Gas City
- GM Paillé Partners with Alex Guenette for Three Races in 2023
- Axsom Leads Toyota In USAC at Gas City
- Ryan Philpott Returns to Sonoma Raceway With Pentair for Arca West