"Going back to each of these tracks a second time will really help shorten the learning curve for me. I think at the first Pocono race, we actually ran pretty good. So, that will definitely help going back and we'll be in a better position from the start.
"We'll be promoting National Root Beer Float Day for A&W at Pocono. If you go to an A&W on August 6, you can ask for a free root beer float. And they just ask that you make a donation to the Wounded Warrior Project as a way to pay it forward. It's a cool and easy thing to do."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's Windows 10 400 will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Pocono Raceway ... The No. 34 Ford will promote National Root Beer Float Day (August 6) for A&W All American Food during the race weekend.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Windows 10 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Harrison Burton To Make NASCAR Cup Series Debut at Talladega with Gaunt Brothers Racing
- 2021 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Coverage on SiriusXM
- Strong Field of Drivers to Battle in Saturday’s Late Model Stock Car Twinbill at South Boston Speedway
- World of Outlaws, DIRTcar aiming to improve dirt track responder safety across the country
- Different Tracks Join Forces To Promote Joy Of Racing