BK Racing and Widow Wax announce partnership for the 2014 season
As BK Racing embarks on its third season in NASCAR's premier level on February 23 with the 56th running of the Daytona 500, the team will have support from Hicksville, OH based Widow Wax.
Widow Wax offers the highest quality car-care products money can buy. They have made it a point to go above and beyond all industry standards while choosing key ingredients. They have brought products that offer the consumer the easiest application while delivering the most professional results. Widow Wax products are sold with 100% Money Back Guarantee, if the customer is not satisfied.
"We're thrilled to begin a partnership with the BK Racing team in 2014," said Justin Kuhn, Founder of Widow Wax. "This level of exposure for Widow Wax is unparalleled. We appreciate Ron Devine and the entire team at BK Racing for this tremendous opportunity."
"We are excited to welcome Widow Wax to the BK Racing organization," said team owner Ron Devine. "The fine products Widow Wax offers will be used every day both in the shop and at the track."
BK Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Tobias Dauenhauer becomes the first German to win a NASCAR race
- National Motorsports Appeals Panel Statement -- Mike Wallace
- Aric Almirola Racing Toward a Career ‘HighPoint’
- Daniel Suarez Toyota Driver Motivated To Post Solid Run for Team USA, Local Cancer Hero
- All American Speedway drivers close in on championships with round five on Saturday