50 Cent and SMS Audio Partner with Swan Racing
Swan Racing (www.swanracingteam.com), a leading professional stock-car racing team, announced today that it has partnered with SMS Audio (www.SMSAudio.com) for an exclusive agreement to be an associate sponsor on the team's No. 26 and No. 30 Toyota Camrys during the 2014 and 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series seasons. SMS Audio is an American consumer electronics manufacturer of headphones and audio products, founded by entertainer and entrepreneur Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Modified ace Chuck Hossfeld unretires to race in A.C. Indoor races Jan. 31 and Feb. 1
- Indianapolis 500 Veteran, Short-Track Standout Jones Dies at 78
- Josh Williams Motorsports looking for funded driver for ARCA season opener
- Ryan Rackley Making Pro Late Model Debut At SpeedFest
- Successful PPB Motorsports Show closes, dates for 2021