50 Cent and SMS Audio Partner with Swan Racing
Swan Racing (www.swanracingteam.com), a leading professional stock-car racing team, announced today that it has partnered with SMS Audio (www.SMSAudio.com) for an exclusive agreement to be an associate sponsor on the team's No. 26 and No. 30 Toyota Camrys during the 2014 and 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series seasons. SMS Audio is an American consumer electronics manufacturer of headphones and audio products, founded by entertainer and entrepreneur Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Fox NASCAR sets prerace for Shady Rays NXS race at Kentucky Speedway Thursday on FS1
- Weekend Preview: Kentucky Speedway
- Ryan Huff set to tackle Kentucky Speedway debut
- AM Racing, Austin Wayne Self look to Kentucky for rebound
- Five Racing Divisions Set To Entertain Fans Friday Night At Lincoln Speedway