Brad Keselowski Racing Unveils 2013 Paint Schemes
Brad Keselowski Racing (BKR) has revealed its NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) paint schemes for the upcoming 2013 season. The team, owned by 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion and 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series champion, Brad Keselowski, will field two full-time entries in the NCWTS. Ryan Blaney will drive the No. 29 Cooper Standard Ford F-Series full-time for the entire season. The No. 19 Draw-Tite and Reese Towpower Ford F-Series will be shared by Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano, Dave Blaney, and Ross Chastain. Chastain will also drive the No. 19 National Watermelon Association Ford F-Series. Please see the images below of this season's BKR race trucks.
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013