Empire Racing Announces Corr to Run Limited 2013 Blended Schedule
Officials at Empire Racing announced today that Sean Corr will be running a limited schedule in both the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards. Corr will drive Empire Racing’s #82 Ford entries in both series.
Current plans include running 6 to 7 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races, beginning with the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway on February 22nd. Sean will also be running in 4 to 5 ARCA Racing Series events, starting with the season opening Lucas Oil 200 presented by MAVTV American Real at Daytona on February 16th. Both races will be televised live on SPEED.
Empire Racing PR
Latest from Press Release
- Video: Danica Patrick wrecks out at Phoenix
- Danica Patrick Phoenix Accident Quotes
- Goodyear Launches New Ads During Biggest Race of Season
- Phil Parsons Racing & K-Love highlight Victory Junction 10th summer at Daytona
- American Ethanol Enhances Sponsorship of Richard Childress Racing with Driver Austin Dillon in 2013