Sieg Returns to the Truck Series at Bristol
Full time XFINITY Series driver Ryan Sieg will be returning to the Gander Outdoors Truck Series this Thursday night in Bristol. Sieg will be driving for Reaume Brothers Racing in their #33 truck. Sieg raced for the same team at Dover earlier this year and recorded a 16th place finish.
Cook’s Comfort Systems will be the primary sponsor for Sieg. Additionally, Night Owl Contractors will continue their loyal support to Sieg as a major associate sponsor on the truck. Cook’s Comfort Systems offers a full range of air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality products and services, outstanding on-time service and repairs, knowledgeable replacement advice, and quality new installations.
It’s a one day show for the truck series teams in Bristol with the race being run Thursday night. “I’m looking forward to driving in the truck series again this weekend at Bristol. I have some great sponsors that helped make this happen and I can’t thank them enough. We want to have a clean race and get Josh and his guys a good finish to help them out in owner points”, commented Ryan Sieg.
RSS Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Christian Eckes and Billy Venturini Headline ARCA Menards Series Championship Awards Banquet
- Sonoma Raceway Spreads Holiday Cheer to More than 300 Children at “Race to the Holidays” Christmas Party
- Sioux Chief to Sponsor ARCA’s “Showdown” Series
- GMS Racing Announces Full-Time Crew Chief and Numbers Assignments for the 2020 Season
- Richmond Raceway Strikes Renewal with Go Bowling for 2020 Fall NASCAR Xfinity Series Regular Season Championship Race Entitlement