Sieg Returns to the Truck Series at Bristol
Full time XFINITY Series driver Ryan Sieg will be returning to the Gander Outdoors Truck Series this Thursday night in Bristol. Sieg will be driving for Reaume Brothers Racing in their #33 truck. Sieg raced for the same team at Dover earlier this year and recorded a 16th place finish.
Cook’s Comfort Systems will be the primary sponsor for Sieg. Additionally, Night Owl Contractors will continue their loyal support to Sieg as a major associate sponsor on the truck. Cook’s Comfort Systems offers a full range of air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality products and services, outstanding on-time service and repairs, knowledgeable replacement advice, and quality new installations.
It’s a one day show for the truck series teams in Bristol with the race being run Thursday night. “I’m looking forward to driving in the truck series again this weekend at Bristol. I have some great sponsors that helped make this happen and I can’t thank them enough. We want to have a clean race and get Josh and his guys a good finish to help them out in owner points”, commented Ryan Sieg.
RSS Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR, Bristol Motor Speedway Announce Format for NASCAR All-Star Race
- NBC Sports NASCAR/IndyCar crossover weekend at Indianapolis Motor Speedway: By the numbers
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- July 9th Blood Drive & Drive The Track Charity Event to Honor Dr. Rose Mattioli
- Patriots of America PAC, Go Fas Racing partner for nine races