KBM Statement on Noah Gargson
Noah Gragson was evaluated by NASCAR for a stomach virus and not cleared to return to racing for today's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Pocono Raceway in Pennsylvania. Erik Jones will replace Gragson as the driver of the No. 18 Safelite Auto Glass Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports in today's event.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Medical update on NTT IndyCar Series driver Ed Jones
- TrüNorth GlobalTM Partners with Martinsville Speedway For TrüNorth Global 250
- Fan Favorite BMS Transporter Parade Moved To Food City 500 Weekend
- OCFS Motorsports Show to feature NASCAR Stars and So Much More
- Spencer Davis and Rette Jones Racing poised for Martinsville run