Johnny Sauter Set to Return to GMS Racing in 2018
On the day he competes for his second consecutive NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship, GMS Racing officials announced that Johnny Sauter will return to the team for the 2018 season. Following a career-best season, Sauter will once again pilot the No. 21 Chevrolet Silverado.
“I can’t thank the Gallagher family and Mike Beam enough for the opportunity they’ve given me the last two years. To be able to compete at this level, where you know you could win any given weekend, is incredible and I’m excited to be able to continue with the No. 21 team next year.”
Additional information regarding 2018 will be released at a later date.
GMS Racing PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Lucas Oil Chili Bowl Nationals Early Entry Deadline Approaching Fast
- South Carolina NASCAR Fan Joe Vaughn, Project HOPE Foundation Win The NASCAR Foundation’s 9th Annual Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award
- Darrell Waltrip Named 2019 NMPA Myers Brothers Recipient
- Chase Elliott Wins 2019 NMPA Most Popular Driver Award presented by Hooters
- NBC Sports to present 59 hours of IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship in 2020