Statement from Brad Keselowski Regarding Daniel Hemric Signing with Richard Childress Racing
Team Owner Brad Keselowski commented on today's announcement that Daniel Hemric will compete full-time in the NASCAR XFINITY Series for Richard Childress Racing beginning in 2017.
"We are very happy for Daniel and I'm really proud of what he's accomplished with Brad Keselowski Racing in 2016," Keselowski said. "One of the things we wanted to do at BKR is give talented young drivers an opportunity to take the next step in their career. He has proven to me that he's capable of being an elite level guy at the top of this sport. We hope to finish off this season with our first NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championship."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Buckle Up In Your Truck 225 starting lineup at Kentucky Speedway
- Quaker State 400 starting lineup at Kentucky Speedway
- Shady Rays 200 starting lineup at Kentucky Speedway
- Jim Raper Memorial Dirt Cup and Fred Brownfield Classic Postponed To 2021
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Kentucky Speedway