Brett Moffitt Returns to Red Horse Racing for Three Events
Brett Moffitt will return to the No. 11 Red Horse Racing Toyota Tundra for the next three NASCAR Camping World Truck Series events, at Bristol Motor Speedway, Michigan International Speedway and Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.
"Brett has done a great job in the No. 11 so far and we're glad to welcome him back to the team for the next three races," said team owner Tom DeLoach. "Hopefully we can continue to ride the momentum that Scott Zipadelli and the team have built and get to Victory Lane."
Moffitt has driven the No. 11 Tundra twice this season, once at Kentucky Speedway where an engine failure ended his day early after a strong run, and also at Pocono Raceway, where the 24-year-old finished third.
"I'm excited to get back in the No. 11 Tundra," said Moffitt. "I feel like this is a great opportunity and we're on the right track to keep improving and get some strong finishes."
The 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Rookie of the Year has 38 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts, one XFINITY Series start and four Camping World Truck Series starts.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- McReynolds to drive KBR Chevrolet at Talladega
- Thad Moffitt Hopes to Continue Petty Legacy with Win at Talladega
- Bunny Run 190 At Kingsport Speedway Canceled Due To Rain
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega
More in this category: « Ben Rhodes partners with Regal for Bristol SS Green Light Racing Announces NCWTS Debut for Matt Mills »