Statement on John Wes Townley
John Wes Townley is undergoing treatment for a possible concussion and will not compete in Thursday night’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Kentucky Speedway.
The No. 05 Jive Communications Chevrolet will be driven by Parker Kligerman.
Cole Custer will substitute for Townley in Saturday night’s ARCA 150 presented by Casey’s General Stores at Iowa Speedway.
Townley hopes to return to competition at the NASCAR Truck race at Eldora Speedway on Wednesday night July 20th.
Athenian Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Thrill Seekers: Prepare To Go Over The Edge For A Worthy Cause At The Last Great Colosseum
- Iconic Names of Gordon, Earnhardt Jr. Rule the 2000s at Talladega
- Newman, No. 6 Team Quite the Buzz, but Hungry for More
- Defending ARCA Menards Series Champion Sheldon Creed to be Inducted into International Motorsports Hall of Fame ARCA Wall of Champions
- Late Model Drivers Looking Forward, Not To The Past Headed Into Saturday’s South Boston Race