Brandon Jones back in the #71 truck for Iowa
The young 19-year-old driver, Brandon Jones, is back behind the wheel of the Contreras Motorsports #71 Chevy Truck for this Saturday’s race at Iowa Speedway.
Jones is a solid candidate to victory, being on the track where he has had more entries, with more than 1,600 laps in race. In Iowa, Brandon Jones earned his first victory in the NASCAR K&N Pro race that combines East and West series, it was also the place where he finished as runner up in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and his first Top 10 in in the NASCAR Xfinity Series in 2015.The last time Brandon Jones was racing in the #71 truck was on May 23rd in Charlotte, when he finished 11th being the best result of the season for Contreras Motorsports.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Sonic Financial Corporation Submits Non-Binding Proposal to Acquire Speedway Motorsports, Inc.
- MoneyLion and Ford Performance Introduces Sweepstakes To Give Away Three Custom Mustangs Built By Team Penske Drivers
- Bristol Burnout Fitness Competition Comes To The Colosseum
- Friday Night Thunder at Kingsport Speedway
- David Ragan to Bring Shriners Hospitals for Children Colors to Talladega