Brandon Jones back in the #71 truck for Iowa
The young 19-year-old driver, Brandon Jones, is back behind the wheel of the Contreras Motorsports #71 Chevy Truck for this Saturday’s race at Iowa Speedway.
Jones is a solid candidate to victory, being on the track where he has had more entries, with more than 1,600 laps in race. In Iowa, Brandon Jones earned his first victory in the NASCAR K&N Pro race that combines East and West series, it was also the place where he finished as runner up in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and his first Top 10 in in the NASCAR Xfinity Series in 2015.The last time Brandon Jones was racing in the #71 truck was on May 23rd in Charlotte, when he finished 11th being the best result of the season for Contreras Motorsports.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chevrolet captures NASCAR Xfinity Series manufacturer cup
- Menard To Make Final Cup Start From 19th Place
- Todd Gilliland Concludes Season with Eighth-Place Finish at Homestead in No. 4 JBL/SiriusXM Tundra
- Camaro SS powers Tyler Reddick to NXS Championship
- Ford EcoBoost 300 results from Homestead Miami Speedway