Brandon Jones back in the #71 truck for Iowa
The young 19-year-old driver, Brandon Jones, is back behind the wheel of the Contreras Motorsports #71 Chevy Truck for this Saturday’s race at Iowa Speedway.
Jones is a solid candidate to victory, being on the track where he has had more entries, with more than 1,600 laps in race. In Iowa, Brandon Jones earned his first victory in the NASCAR K&N Pro race that combines East and West series, it was also the place where he finished as runner up in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and his first Top 10 in in the NASCAR Xfinity Series in 2015.The last time Brandon Jones was racing in the #71 truck was on May 23rd in Charlotte, when he finished 11th being the best result of the season for Contreras Motorsports.
Contreras Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Teenager Dixon survives chaos to win Kingsport owner -- Austin, Canter, Hale and Lane also in victory lane
- All American Speedway 2020 operations update
- Oklahoma Teens Lead Toyota In POWRi At I-44 Riverside Speedway
- Bergman Storms To ASCS Sooner Region Victory At Creek County Speedway!
- Cole Custer Making First Cup Series Start at Bristol