Kipor Power Equipment, Inc. (KPE), a leading manufacturer of Portable, Standby, and Prime power solutions, has partnered with MB Motorsports for the 2016 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season.
“We’re very happy to have Kipor Power Equipment join us as a marketing partner for this season,” says team owner Mike Mittler. “We use Kipor generators at the shop and at the track. They’re smooth, quiet and have never failed us.”
The North American Branch headquartered in Clackamas Oregon, Kipor Power Equipment has maintained continued sales increases and has expanded its market penetration into Outdoor Power Equipment, RV, Rental, Industrial, and Hardware markets since its establishment in 1998.
“This is a great opportunity for us,” states Jerry Fife, Director of Sales & Operations for Kipor Power Equipment. “Working with MB Motorsports allows us to reach both the commercial and consumer markets as we increase brand awareness for Kipor Power Equipment. We’re pleased to be able to work with a team that has the history that MB Motorsports does in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.”
“Kipor Power Equipment has many products that are ideal for the RV market and we all know there’s lots of RV’s camped out at the race track each and every week, so this partnership makes a lot of sense,” adds Mittler.
For more information on Kipor Power Equipment, visit kiporpowerequipment.com
MB Motorsports PR
Kipor Power Equipment Partners With MB Motorsports
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Matt DiBenedetto Visits Virginia Beach in Advance of the TOYOTA OWNERS 400 at Richmond Raceway
- Pocono Raceway College Tour Announced, Zane Smith and Justin Haley To Visit Local Universities
- Ty Majeski joins Chad Bryant Racing for limited ARCA schedule
- Hulman Motorsports adds chief revenue officer to Executive Leadership Team
- Guldin Moving To Sportsman, Free To Public Practice March 30, Rogers Memorial April 6