MAKE Motorsports is happy to announce a new associate partnership with Corvetteparts.net also known as Keen Parts. Corvetteparts.net will be sported on the MAKE Motorsports NASCAR Camping World Truck Series entries during the 2016 racing season.
“We’re looking forward to once again partnering with MAKE Motorsports and Travis Kvapil” says owner Teresa (Tj) Keen. “Tom (Keen) and I are very excited about our ongoing sponsorship in NASCAR and look forward to seeing the CorvetteParts.net logo on track at Daytona International Speedway".
With over 18,000 Corvette parts in inventory, from exterior to interior, Keen Parts / Corvetteparts.net offers specialty and hard to find restoration parts and have the ability to make special parts for any project.
“Tracy (Lowe) and I are super thrilled to have Corvetteparts.net join us this season. They are fantastic supporters of the sport, team, and Travis. We love to be able to showcase their business in the NCWTS. I personally have a passion for Corvettes so that makes the relationship even more awesome”, stated Mark Beaver, MAKE Motorsports co-owner.
MAKE Motorsports will take the green at the Daytona International Speedway on February 19th at the Next Era Energy Resources 250 in the No. 1 and No. 50 Chevrolet Silverado.
MAKE Motorsports PR
MAKE Adds Corvetteparts.net To Their Lineup
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Bristol Motor Speedway To Celebrate 40th Anniversary of Dale Earnhardt's First NASCAR Cup Series Victory in April 1979
- Vision Becomes Reality: France’s Alabama International Motor Speedway Comes to Life in 1969
- Kaulig Racing Continues to Stack the Deck
- Speedway Children's Charities Hosting 22nd Annual Bill Walker Memorial Gears & Greens Golf Tournament
- Myatt Snider Speaks With High School Students About Safe Driving