MAKE Motorsports is happy to announce a new associate partnership with Corvetteparts.net also known as Keen Parts. Corvetteparts.net will be sported on the MAKE Motorsports NASCAR Camping World Truck Series entries during the 2016 racing season.
“We’re looking forward to once again partnering with MAKE Motorsports and Travis Kvapil” says owner Teresa (Tj) Keen. “Tom (Keen) and I are very excited about our ongoing sponsorship in NASCAR and look forward to seeing the CorvetteParts.net logo on track at Daytona International Speedway".
With over 18,000 Corvette parts in inventory, from exterior to interior, Keen Parts / Corvetteparts.net offers specialty and hard to find restoration parts and have the ability to make special parts for any project.
“Tracy (Lowe) and I are super thrilled to have Corvetteparts.net join us this season. They are fantastic supporters of the sport, team, and Travis. We love to be able to showcase their business in the NCWTS. I personally have a passion for Corvettes so that makes the relationship even more awesome”, stated Mark Beaver, MAKE Motorsports co-owner.
MAKE Motorsports will take the green at the Daytona International Speedway on February 19th at the Next Era Energy Resources 250 in the No. 1 and No. 50 Chevrolet Silverado.
MAKE Motorsports PR
MAKE Adds Corvetteparts.net To Their Lineup
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Federated Auto Parts 400 Starting Lineup at Richmond Raceway
- Gettin’ ‘DIRT’Y at ’Dega! Transformation Infield Project Presented by Graybar Construction Progress Report
- Go Bowling 250 Starting Lineup at Richmond Raceway
- A first in Euro NASCAR history: Manami Kobayashi wins in ELITE Club debut
- Without a Hitch! Bill France Sr. Conducts First Talladega Superspeedway NASCAR Premier Series Race in 1969 Without Issues, Despite Driver Walkout