Hormone Therapeutics Sponsors Timmy Hill & The #49 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Team for Daytona
Hormone Therapeutics will serve as primary sponsor for Timmy Hill and the #49 NASCAR Camping Truck Series team for the Nextera Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway on Friday, February 19th at 7:30 est on Fox Sports 1.
Driver Timmy Hill says, “I can’t wait to get on the track in The Hormone Therapeutics #49. The team has worked on the car all winter and has been able to find a little more speed. We believe the engine will be a little better so I feel like we have a great shot to win in Daytona.”
Hormone Therapeutics President, Hunter Howard said, “We are thrilled to have Timmy Hill on the Hormone Therapeutics team and show the NASCAR audience what a truck can do when it’s powered by Testosterone on its hood!” President, Hunter Howard also said, “Hormone Therapeutics is excited to show NASCAR fans, whose average age is 42, how Testosterone Therapy can help men live healthier, happier and more energetic lives.”
Hormone Therapeutics will be keeping fans and patients posted from the pits all week via Twitter (@HormoneT) and Facebook, posting pictures of the event, and reporting on Timmy Hill’s performance as he dominates the track! Watch it LIVE on FOX Sports 1!
Premium Motorsports PR
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Monster trucks soar above Roseville this Sat at All American Speedway
- Clint Bowyer Hoping Kansas Home Cooking Helps Continue Playoff Run
- INDYCAR completes short oval Aeroscreen test at Richmond Raceway
- Odds Favor Another First-time Winner for NASCAR Hall of Fame 200
- ‘Boomerang Ninja’ Logan Broadbent Prepares for Pennzoil AutoFair Extravaganza