Travis Kvapil, 2003 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) Champion will continue to drive the headliner Chevrolet Silverado for MAKE Motorsports in the 2016 season. Kvapil is returning to the MAKE team after running with the small team full time last year.
Travis Kvapil stated, “I look forward to continuing to build with this MAKE team. We had some decent runs last year and some bad luck that prevented other good runs. They’ve learned a lot from last year and made some changes this winter to be even better this year. I’m happy to be able to help contiribute to the effort. ”
Tracy Lowe, co-owner of MAKE Motorsports stated, “Mark (Beaver) and I are happy to have Travis back full time with our MAKE team. He has been an important piece to our growth in the sport. We want to continue to build and grow by giving him better equipment and resources. He is a great asset to our team personally and professionally.”
Kvapil finished the 2015 NCWTS season 16th in driver points with four top 15 finishes. He also scored MAKE’s best finishing position of 14th twice at Gateway Raceway Park and Kentucky Speedway.
Travis Kvapil will take the green for the season at Daytona International Speedway on February 19th in the Next Era Energy Resources 250.
MAKE Motorsports PR
Kvapil Returns To Trucks With MAKE
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Lucas Oil Late Model Doubleheader Weekend Canceled
- SCC, Ballad Health and Niswongers Children's Hospital Partner To Create New Initiative Aimed At Improving The Lives of The Region's Children
- Comcast Bringing Back Popular "Watch Us Watch NASCAR" To @Xfinity On Twitter For NASCAR Xfinity Series Race At Dover International Speedway
- Grossi and Nascimento Partner To Field Holmes At Madera
- Legendary Foyt Cements Legacy with Bronze Brick at IMS