Brad Keselowski Racing Announces Partnership with Seiki TV Brand
Brad Keselowski Racing today announced a partnership with Seiki (www.seiki.com), a leading television brand in HD and the emerging 4K Ultra HD display market.
Seiki markets a full range of high-definition LED televisions that feature 4K Ultra HD and HD resolutions. The company and brand offers straightforward, reliable digital entertainment experience that is affordably priced and backed by a comprehensive customer support.
"It's awesome for BKR to partner with a brand like Seiki," said Keselowski. "I've been really impressed with their products and we hope this is the beginning of a long and successful partnership."
"We're excited to announce our partnership with BKR," said Sung Choi, vice president of marketing for Seiki. "We are very impressed with the racing organization that Brad built and imagined the potential for both brands through a partnership. Seiki and BKR are rapidly growing within their respective industries and we are looking to build synergies and help each other gain visibility and grow."
BKR began to utilize Seiki products during the 2015 season with timing and scoring monitors and was quickly impressed with the improved quality and screen images. Seiki product are also used at the BKR racing facility to help the team prepare week in, week out.
Additional partnership details and co-marketing activities for 2016 will be announced closer to launch of the 2016 BKR racing season.
Keselowski, who captured the 2012 Sprint Cup Series title and was the 2010 XFINITY Series champion, formed BKR in 2008.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Richmond Raceway & Virginia Lottery Partner for Concert Series at Virginia Credit Union LIVE
- The BIGGEST Party in the South Returns – the “Big One on the Blvd.” at Talladega Superspeedway – with Blasts from the Past!
- Flores missing qualifying on Friday at Atlantic City but still plans to win on Saturday
- Kurt Busch Continues Commitment to Veterans and Active Duty Servicemembers Through Race Ticket Giveaway Program
- RCR Names Andy Street as No. 21 NXS Crew Chief
More in this category: « Addition of Manion Completes KBM Crew Chief Lineup for 2016 Shane Lee joins Win-Tron Racing for split NCWTS and ARCA Schedule »