GMS Racing has shown the art of giving this holiday season in the Iredell County community. From donating non-perishable food items to a local charity, to adopting two angels from the Salvation Army of Statesville Angel Tree, GMS Racing is helping to spread the Holiday spirit in the Iredell community.
GMS Racing’s Grant Enfinger delivered 150 pounds of food to Fifth Street Ministries located in Statesville, N.C. Fifth Street Ministries offers several means of assistance for the less fortunate in the surrounding area, including housing, healthcare, clothing closet and soup kitchen. The organization houses an average of 75 people on a daily basis. The food donated by GMS Racing employees and their families will feed over 400 people in need this holiday season through the organization’s food kitchen.
GMS Racing employees and their families also adopted two children through the Salvation Army of Statesville Angel Tree. The Salvation Army Angel Tree program provides gifts to hundreds of children each year, ranging in age from newborn to 12 years old, in Iredell and Wilkes counties.
“Every day is a blessing in my eyes,” said Enfinger. “Assisting those that are less fortunate is something I truly believe in, especially around the holiday season. Fifth Street Ministries and the Salvation Army Angel Tree are great organizations to support, and I am proud to say that I compete for a team like GMS Racing that looks to give people in our local community a great holiday season.”
For those wishing to join Enfinger and GMS Racing in spreading joy this holiday season, more information can be found at fifthstreetministries.com and salvationarmycarolinas.org.
GMS Racing PR
GMS Racing Spreads Holiday Cheer In the Iredell Community
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Christian Eckes and Billy Venturini Headline ARCA Menards Series Championship Awards Banquet
- Sonoma Raceway Spreads Holiday Cheer to More than 300 Children at “Race to the Holidays” Christmas Party
- Sioux Chief to Sponsor ARCA’s “Showdown” Series
- GMS Racing Announces Full-Time Crew Chief and Numbers Assignments for the 2020 Season
- Richmond Raceway Strikes Renewal with Go Bowling for 2020 Fall NASCAR Xfinity Series Regular Season Championship Race Entitlement