Austin Theriault Returns to Brad Keselowski Racing at Homestead
Brad Keselowski Racing announced today that Austin Theriault has been medically cleared by NASCAR and will drive the No. 29 Cooper Standard Ford F-150 in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race Nov. 20 at Homestead-Miami (Fla.) Speedway.
The 21-year old native of Fort Kent, Maine is eager to return to the driver's seat.
"I'm looking forward to getting back in the Cooper Standard Ford F-150 and being fast at Homestead," Theriault said. "The past week, and especially the past couple of days, make me feel really confident heading into this weekend. I've been working very hard and have been focused on getting back in the truck."
Earlier this season Theriault scored a fourth place finish in the season opening race at Daytona (Fla.) International Speedway in February. He backed that up with a strong performance at Texas Motor Speedway in June. Theriault has two top fives and four top 10 finishes in eight NCWTS starts in 2015.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Inaugural eNASCAR Heat Pro League Season Debuts at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Pagenaud completes May sweep with electrifying Indy 500 victory
- 103rd Indianapolis 500 Results
- Simon Pagenaud Wins The 103rd Indianapolis 500 on NBC - Notes and Quotes
- Harvey Finishes 21st in the Indianapolis 500 for Meyer Shank Racing
More in this category: « Peck Ready for Season Finale with BoobiTrap FOX NASCAR Analysts Break Down Storylines Headed Into NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES Season Finale »