A promising start cut short for Crafton in Pocono
"Brad (Keselowski) hooked me in the right rear getting in to Turn 3. I mean, that's all there was to it. Man, I felt so good going into this race - we qualified better than we ever have here before. We were loose at the start of a run, but the truck was just coming to me. It just sucks for all my guys, they work so hard, and this was a really big hit for us. We're not going to let this bring us down though. We'll get back after it at Michigan."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NBC Sports NASCAR Hot Pass presents hyper-focused simulcast coverage over 2019 Championship Four contenders on NBCSN
- Cole Custer and No. 00 Haas Automation Team Vie for 2019 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship
- Kevin Harvick and No. 4 Busch Light Team Vie for 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship
- SS Green Light Racing Continues to Impress with Top-15 Runs in Phoenix
- Special Edition Championship 4 News & Notes - NASCAR Xfinity Series & NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series