A promising start cut short for Crafton in Pocono
"Brad (Keselowski) hooked me in the right rear getting in to Turn 3. I mean, that's all there was to it. Man, I felt so good going into this race - we qualified better than we ever have here before. We were loose at the start of a run, but the truck was just coming to me. It just sucks for all my guys, they work so hard, and this was a really big hit for us. We're not going to let this bring us down though. We'll get back after it at Michigan."
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- AUDIO: Steve O'Donnell, John Bobo and Dr. John Patalak NASCAR Safety Update Press Conference
- Pennzoil 400 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Hill Takes the Points Lead After Top-Five in Las Vegas
- Boyd Gaming 300 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- DGR Crosley NGROTS Recap: Las Vegas Motor Speedway