MAKE Motorsports is a proud supporter of North Carolina House Bill 140. This bill named April 18th as Linemen Appreciation Day in the State of North Carolina. MAKE has been a true supporter of linemen and their work as first responders. In 2014, MAKE sported the Drivin’ for Linemen campaign. They also were the first team to sponsor a race with the Drivin’ for Linemen 200 at Gateway Raceway.
MAKE Motorsports wants to thank Representatives Hastings, Bradford, Pendleton, and Farmer-Butterfield for sponsoring this bill. MAKE also would like to thank NC House Speaker Tim Moore for all of his help. The No. 50 and No. 1 Chevrolet Silverados are sponsored in part by Elite Holdings and Life On the Line Movie.
MAKE Motorsports PR
MAKE Celebrates NC Linemen Appreciation Day
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- 103rd Indianapolis 500 Starting Lineup
- Chandler Smith Dominates Rain-Shortened Sioux Chief PowerPEX 200 presented by Federated Car Care at Toledo Speedway
- Throwback Press Release: The 1960 World 600
- Decision to stay home pays off for Bobby Jones; Frankie Althouse and Mike Sweeney spilt Late Model mains
- Newman Finishes 13th in Wild All-Star Race