Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Marshal Faust, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On Dec. 12, 2014, Faust was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2014 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NBC Sports NASCAR Hot Pass presents hyper-focused simulcast coverage over 2019 Championship Four contenders on NBCSN
- Cole Custer and No. 00 Haas Automation Team Vie for 2019 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship
- Kevin Harvick and No. 4 Busch Light Team Vie for 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship
- SS Green Light Racing Continues to Impress with Top-15 Runs in Phoenix
- Special Edition Championship 4 News & Notes - NASCAR Xfinity Series & NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series