Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Marshal Faust, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On Dec. 12, 2014, Faust was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2014 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Kyle Busch Claims the Clock and Win No. 54 at Martinsville Speedway
- Kyle Busch Claims Truck Victory in Saturday’s TrüNorth Global 250 at Martinsville Speedway
- Raphael Lessard Has Solid Outing in Truck Series Debut
- Racing Engineering enters NWES with two cars
- Full grid for the 2019 NASCAR Whelen Euro Series season