Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Marshal Faust, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On Dec. 12, 2014, Faust was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2014 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Billy Paunch Jr. ready to race in East Coast Indoor Dirt Nationals in Trenton, Feb. 21 - 22
- Mahoning Valley Speedway 2019 Champions Honored at Awards Banquet
- Wight Takes a Bite Out of Volusia, Wins Third DIRTcar Nationals Big Gator Championship
- RCR Post Race Report - NASCAR Racing Experience 300
- Noah Gragson Wins NASCAR Racing Experience 300