Crew Member Suspended Due To Violation Of NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy
Marshal Faust, a crew member in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, has been indefinitely suspended from NASCAR for violating the sanctioning body’s Substance Abuse Policy.
On Dec. 12, 2014, Faust was found to have violated Sections 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) and 19 (violation of the NASCAR Substance Abuse Policy) of the 2014 NASCAR Rule Book.
Latest from Steven B. Wilson
- Macon IL Speedway Set For Twin 50's On Memorial Day Monday
- SS Green Light Racing Excels on Home Turf
- Speedway Motorsports, Inc. Introduces Welcome Home Patriots Initiative
- Fans Can Win a Destiny S.M.A.R.T Series Home, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado & $10,000 if Brett Moffitt Wins NASCAR’s “Triple Truck Challenge”
- Strunk and Mohr Win NASCAR Features at Grandview Speedway Saturday Night